A printable form you can use to prepare your presentation
Fill in the following checklist to prepare thoroughly for your next presentation.
Click here to download a print-ready PDF version of the checklist
Why were you asked to speak?
- Audience expectations:
- Your objective:
Who is your audience?
- Audience composition:
- Size of audience:
- Decision makers?
- Knowledge of material?
- Native language?
Where will you speak?
- Which floor?
- Which room?
- External location?
- Which city?
- What address?
- Contact person?
When will you speak?
- What time?
- Before other speakers?
- After other speakers?
- How long?
- Have you collected necessary data?
- Have you organized the presentation?
- Have you prepared the visuals?
- Are your visuals organized?
- Have you proofread any handouts?
- Have you made sufficient copies of handouts?
- Have you organized necessary equipment?
- Have you packed necessary extension cords?
- Do you need a microphone?
- Have you decided what to wear?
- Have you checked and prepared your clothes?
- Have you groomed your nails?
- Have you polished your shoes?
- Do you need a haircut?
- Have you checked your appearance?
- Have you rehearsed your presentation?
- Have you packed all materials?
How about words to start?